Sunday, September 17, 2006

Healthy networking: Alumni online networks could be it!

Perhaps the most welcome meeting is that of coming across someone you schooled with sometime back. The further back the more exciting.

There has been efforts to form alumni associations here and there, but few really make anything out of it bcoz of diversity in several variables for would-be members.

It was therefore a good thing I stumbled across two websites that are dedicated to bringing people together, namely alumni.net and graduate.com . I promptly entered my profile and felt happy doing so because with increase in net use, someone who knows me is bound to stumble upon it--likely from search engine results.

Besides, I registered into relevant groups
- graduates of '74 komakundi primary school
- graduates of '78 mawenzi secondary school
- graduates of '81 kibaha high school
- graduates of '90 ahmadu bello university
Motto behind such posts: if you have it, flaunt it.

No comments: