Thursday, October 09, 2008

Michelle Obama, you done me proud, Ma'am

I did not watch the Larry King Live interview myself. I wish, though that I had. I read about it on the NY Times.

Now talk about a lady, here is one. Despite all the slime the Republicans had been throwing in against Barack Obama, you'd expect this lady to bristle and rattle. But to the contrary! I particularly liked the sense in her saying, “You can’t tear up the game so much so that, you know, you don’t leave people something to come back to,” she said. “You know, we’re going to need John McCain, we’re going to need Cindy McCain, we’re going to need independents and Republicans working hard to fix this crisis.”

I salute you, Ms Obama, You are going to be one great First Lady.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello!
Obama my candidat.
Terrorist Bush, no!!!!
Have a nice weekend.