Wednesday, May 14, 2008

White House '09: Democrats struggle for nomination

Just like the rest of the world, and with media shrieking about it all over the place, I just can't help taking note and making my own, personal observations.

Firstly, I, being an African born and living in East Africa, cannot hide my joy--my heart is singing with joy that Barak Obama, our very own, is commanding such respect in America. And not fluking, too. It is not racism, but admiration and fratenity.

Secondly; I can't quite place this lady who has been campaigning for Dems nomination. Yeah, she did have some chance in the beginning, but by now (May 14 2008), she seems to just hang on with her teeth in a situation she hopes something will happen to Obama (such as a scandal or even a bolt of lightning--too bad, I don't see any of that happening). So determined she is even "lending her money into campaign"--how is the campaign going to pay her back? For the lady who claims ducking live bullets in Cossovo until caught in a lie with press video.

Thirdly, again Mrs Clinton beats me: She'd been in the White House for eight years. What experience she got there wasn't all that pleasant; what with her husband being impeached for an embarrasing reason! What now, if she were to get into the WH, with a retired hubby? Abolish interns altogether in the WH?

America needs Obama, Africa needs Obama, God bless Obamas and Clintons.

No comments: